MASTER-FIT™ AR15 CROWFOOT WRENCH SET
This kit was designed specifically for gunsmiths and armorers. The set includes twelve (12) specialized crowfoot wrenches that will fit the most common AR15 assembly nuts and a heavy-duty ½” torque wrench. To ensure that this kit will last a lifetime, the wrenches are made from stainless steel and are titanium coated. We doubt that anyone can wear one out, even under heavy use.
The single-purpose crowfoot wrenches are specialized for precise fit and manipulation of MIL-SPEC and free-float barrel nuts, muzzle device and castle nuts. And, the titanium coated construction provides tight tolerances: i.e., solid nut-gripping strength and enhanced non-slip tool control.
This is the most complete and comprehensive AR15 armorer's torque wrench kit ever assembled. The individual specs are:
1. MASTER-FIT™ TORQUE WRENCH (10 – 150 FT-LBS)
2. DELTA RING BARREL NUT WRENCH
3. FREE-FLOAT BARREL NUT WRENCH
4. 3-PRONG FLASH HIDER WRENCH
5. EXTENDED & STANDARD CASTLE NUT WRENCH
6. THIN CASTLE NUT WRENCH
7. 2″ SPANNER WRENCH
8. 5/8″ MUZZLE DEVICE / A2 BUTTSTOCK EXTENSION TUBE WRENCH
9. 3/4″ MUZZLE DEVICE WRENCH
10. 1-1/8″ FREE-FLOAT BARREL NUT WRENCH
11. 30MM FREE-FLOAT BARREL NUT WRENCH
12. 1-1/4″ FREE-FLOAT BARREL NUT WRENCH
13. 1-5/16″ FREE-FLOAT BARREL NUT WRENCH
14. HARD-SIDED TOOL STORAGE CASE
As we said at the beginning, this kit was designed for armorers and gunsmiths. However, if you are an individual who likes to experiment with a variety of upgrades and modifications to your AR15, you may want to seriously consider it for your inventory.
With an MSRP of $299, it isn’t cheap, but it is well worth every penny.